My Hobbies
My hobbies are reading and singing. First, I'll tell you about my Number 1 hobby which is... reading! I Love to Read! My favourite authors are Judy Blume and Roald Dahl. I love the way they make their stories interesting, especially Roald Dahl. He has a funny way of writing and his characters are always, always funny! Although he is funny, I also like Judy blume. She likes to write stories about life and its consequences. My favourite storybooks are written by Judy Blume. They are : 1. Then Again, Maybe I won't
2.Just as Long as we're together
3. Tiger Eyes
Well, that's all about my first hobby, reading.
I also love singing!
My favourite singers are : 1. Jesse McCartney
2. Alicia Keys
3. Kelly Clarkson
There are much too many singers that I love that I can't remember! :)
Anyway, here are some of the bands that I like: 1. The Click Five
2. Westlife
3. Backstreet Boys
4. Spice Girls
5. Pussycat Dolls
6. Black Eyed Peas :)
That's all about my hobbies. Signing off! :)
By : Nur Sabrina Bte Mohamed Yusoff
Class : 3a
2.Just as Long as we're together
3. Tiger Eyes
Well, that's all about my first hobby, reading.
I also love singing!
My favourite singers are : 1. Jesse McCartney
2. Alicia Keys
3. Kelly Clarkson
There are much too many singers that I love that I can't remember! :)
Anyway, here are some of the bands that I like: 1. The Click Five
2. Westlife
3. Backstreet Boys
4. Spice Girls
5. Pussycat Dolls
6. Black Eyed Peas :)
That's all about my hobbies. Signing off! :)
By : Nur Sabrina Bte Mohamed Yusoff
Class : 3a


2 Comments:
Sabrina, thanks for sharing about your favourite authors and singers!
By
Star Blogger, at Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:57:00 pm
I also like Backstreet boys. They are so cool! The song I like best is called I Want It Thet Way.
From Yew Weng
By
Yew Weng, at Friday, August 04, 2006 11:34:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home