SPY3A

Monday, July 31, 2006

My Favourite Computer Game

Hello there! Sabrina here. Today, I'm here to tell you about my favourite computer game. It is .... non other than Neopets!

Neopets is an imaginary pet game where you can adopt, create and abandon pets. These pets, which are virtual, are kind, playful and always cute! You can explore around the world of Neopia and buy all sorts of cool stuff such as stationary, t-shirts, make-up for even the male pets and lots more! All these stuff are great, but my favourite is... the food! They create lots and lots of cool food. I always bring home lots of yummy munchies for me Neopets!

You can also make neohomes for your neopets. These cost money but all you have to do is play games and you get money! (Money in Neopia is called neopoints) There are furniture that can be bought but they are rather expensive and you have to save up lots and lots of money to buy them!

Well, I'm going off now. I've given you some information about Neopets, so if you would like, try it out! And I'll bet you would have played all the games in Neopia within one hour! :)
Here's the website : www.neopets.com.sg or www.neopets.com Have fun!

By : Nur Sabrina Bte Mohamed Yusoff
Class : 3a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home