SPY3A

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello everyone! I just came back from Bali, and it was fun! I went surfing and water rafting. The only thing I hate about surfing is that the water would keep going into your mouth, and it was horrible. When we went water rafting, I thought I might fall into the water and die! But I didn't. It was a little bit shaky but once you get use to it, it is very easy. Oh, and I forgot, I met a new friend there. I forgot how to type his name haha. His father was the one who made my family go surfing. When we were on the aeroplane to Singapore, I was sad because I like surfing. The most number of times I stood up on my board was 14 times! It was better than my friend, in fact very good. Do you know why? Because he was not a beginner but I was. I was sad :( when I went back home but the only thing I was not sad is that I can play my computer again! Yay :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


By Mark Tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home