Babies
Yesterday, I went to my uncle's house. I didn't exactly know why we were going there but I was glad. I have two baby cousins and two toddler cousins who live there and I tell you, they're sooooo cute! I love taking care of them and watching them do cute, baby stuff. It makes me feel like I'm their mother. Usually, their parents, especially their mothers work so I take care of them. There's actually a maid but she's always too busy taking care of my pesky twin cousins. I call them 'sumo wrestlers' because their soooo chubby and quite fat too! Yesterday, Atiqah, one of my baby cousins, her toddler sister, Balqis and their parents went out and came back just as we reached the flat. Their parents bought two videos: Hi-5 and Barney. When I was carrying Atiqah, suddenly, she screamed, "Banny! Banny!" She actually meant to say Barney but she hasn't learnt to say 'r' yet. She was so excited that her father had to put in the CD and let her watch. When the song came on, Atiqah screamed again and again. My other baby cousin, Leya, heard the noise and came to watch the video too. She was quite funny, just following what Atiqah said even though she didn't know what was happening. We watched the show and then changed to Hi-5 until alot of people started coming. I think there was a meeting between my uncle and his siblings. I really was puzzled. But I just stayed in the room, playing with the babies. When all the children came into the room, they started playing with Balqis, the toddler. She acted crazy, disturbing people everywhere. I know her, and I knew that she was acting just to get attention. The noise level grew, and Atiqah couldn't sleep well. Leya had gone and slept in her own room. I tried to get Atiqah to sleep, following her father's instructions but she was distracted. I got hungry and went out to eat. After that, I played Captain's Ball with my cousins outside. We really looked like It had just rained! At about 7.00 p.m., we went in and watched the National Day Parade on the television. I thought that watching the parade on the television is better than being there because they have close-ups and we can just increase the volume whenever we can't hear them. I went home at about 10.00 p.m. after watching the Singapore Idol and eating once more. I had lots of fun there and I hope that I'll have many cute babies when I grow up. :)
By : Nur Sabrina
Class : 3A


1 Comments:
Did you had fun?
By
Anonymous, at Friday, August 11, 2006 10:54:00 am
Post a Comment
<< Home