A BAD DAY
Last Wednesday morning at 2.30am, I heard my mother crying in pain. I went to my parent's bedroom to find out what had happened. I saw my father consoling my mother.I asked my father what was wrong with my mother.My father said that she couldn't move her legs at all.I gave my mother a pain killer and soon, she fell asleep. Five hours later, my mother woke up and complained that she was still in pain.My father suggested that we should send my mother to the hospital. I called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived and brought her to the hospital(NUH). We took a cab to the hospital as we were not allowed to follow her in the ambulance. When the ambulance reached the hospital, my mother was sent to the Emergency Ward. She had to go for MRI(Magnectic Resonance Imaging), as the doctor believed that she was suffering a Bone Disc Prolapse. My mother had to be admitted to the hospital. Because of that, my father had to apply for Urgent Leave, while my sister and I had to skip our school on that day.
By:Md.Reeduan


1 Comments:
Sad to hear that reeduan..Feeling very sad and worried right now ? Don't worry , she will be fine in a few days. Just let her have more rest. :) Calm Down . Just..One word , Be calm ..
By
Star Blogger, at Monday, July 24, 2006 8:27:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home