Hi everyone !!!! Today , I am SO HAPPY but NEARVOUS . I had just finished my exam and I feel scared that I would go to a class different from the A class . If I get out of A class , I ,I,I just do not know what to do . But , for now , I would want to rest for awhile . Thats all folks !!! And I would like to wish everyone GOODLUCK for their exam results . BY; FATIN NABIHAH GOODLUCK !!!!!


3 Comments:
Hi Fatin,
If you have tried your best, you should not be worried. Remember, work hard and also play hard !
All the best !
By
Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:02:00 am
you do not need to feel nervous.if you got out of A class ,then the next year,P5,work hard and try to get in again.REMEMBER aslo play hard Fatin!
jia xi
By
Star Blogger, at Friday, November 03, 2006 9:00:00 pm
who is mrs pauline koh?
By
Anonymous, at Friday, November 03, 2006 9:14:00 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home